Monday, January 3, 2011

Time

Stayed inside all day. Fighting a headache and keeping the little campers happy. I stayed up entirely too late yesterday and really needed to get some rest. My day today was short and not very fulfilling and this makes for one who is not a happy camper. I like my time that I have discovered in the morning before the world awakes. I missed this today. I'd love to have it everyday. But i'm not ready to turn in my night owl badge for a morning person sticker! What time do you start your day and when do you tuck into bed? Normal for me is up around 7:30 and to bed about midnight.

Sharing daily is a goal of mine. Another goal, as tent keeper, I am setting for myself. To be on-time or early to al things I commit to. Being late in no longer allowed in the tent!

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a night owl many, many years ago. Kids have a way of changing your life even something seemingly unchangeable like your best time for thinking and working. I decided that waking up an hour before the kids needed to be up for school was well worth the pain of losing another hour of sleep. I have a short time praying and reading the Bible, I am fully awake and calm rather than running around and throwing things together to rush out the door. It has been one of my most successful decisions as a mommy and home manager.

    ReplyDelete